Quick tips to prepare for your InBody Analysis
For the most accurate results we recommend following these preparation guidelines.
- Do not eat for 3-4 hours before testing
- Do not exercise for 6-12 hours before testing
- Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear and socks
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test and be well hydrated
- Do not shower or sauna immediately prior to test
- Avoid putting lotion on hands and feet before testing
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic devices should not use the InBody
- For women, avoid testing if you are pregnant or menstruating
If you have any questions regarding your InBody appointment, give us a call (206) 524-2211.